Weight 1,700 Lbs.
Instruction/Parts Book/Video Link
1. Urethane Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating
distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
2. Mechanical Shear Hold-downs- clamps material at change of material thickness. Part movement
is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
3. Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately
line up cuts to the shear blades.
4. Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts.
Shear blades have four useable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
5. Angle Shear- the square upper angle knife has four cutting radiuses to better fit the angle being
sheared, giving you lower distortion and a higher quality cut.
6. Coper Notcher- the low rake angle blade keeps part flat and under control during notching.
Normal delivery is from stock subject to confirmation at the time of order. Price is ExWorks factory
Rockford, Illinois and does not include any applicable sales tax or installation. Up to twelve gallons of ISO Grade 32
hydraulic oil is required. The machine is shipped totally wired through the electrical enclosure box. It has been left
to the purchaser’s discretion whether to wire direct to a disconnect or to install a cord and plug for mobility.
MegaFab requires Flatbed Trailer(s), with adequate Chains and tarps (to cover full height and width), to assure
protection of this equipment when using truck transportation. Please make sure that adequate deck space is
allotted for machine and all accessories shipping with order. Upon request, MegaFab will arrange shipping to
destination. Freight and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer, and will be invoiced on
machine order. Please consult the factory for any questions regarding shipping requirements.
Twelve (12) months, covering parts against defects in materials or workmanship.